31 July 2010

Favourite Things - Week Four

The Favourite Things Project from Being Tazim has us thinking about shoes we love.

I have many, and I do mean many.

Unlike one of the girls I work with who has a whole wardrobe just for her shoes, only the bottom of my cupboard is full. Under my bed I have 2 stacking boxes, also full, and the ones I can't fit in either place, just stay on the floor until I can't get over the pile anymore.

At the moment I have 2 favourites. My little flatties decorated with sequins and beads, and my 'coastal' slippers.





I've had these forever and wear them with everything and everywhere.
My second pair of favourites is these slippers I bought when I was last in Bundaberg. There is a beautiful homewares store at Bargara, 'Homeleigh House'. I just happened to be driving by one afternoon on my way to visit family and it took my eye. So I stopped in and an hour later left with some lovely purchases including these cuties.



3 comments:

  1. Fab shoes. I'm so glad you did the course with Shivaun. Isn't she fabulous. I'm glad you had a good time. I'll stay tuned for your printing adventures. Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flats! Those sequinned shoes. I guess it's warm enough where you are to wear them often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...