15 January 2011

How lucky can you be - QLD Floods

I am so grateful my son Brendon and his area of Bulimba was saved from such inundation. The streets around his home had some flooding, and there is still a bit of a cleanup, but nothing they can't handle.
They only lost a couple of things in the garage, nothing that can't be replaced.



{Images: Brendon Grove}
Remember I have my Auction starting on Monday. The item I am Auctioning is actually a framed photographic print by Brendon. 
I know it's supposed to be a 'crafty' item, but I couldn't help it. I was so worried about what was happening to them, because I couldn't contact him via phone at one stage.
So, the item has a bit of a link to what's happened, a little bit of a story for whoever wins the bid.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news Terese! I am so happy to hear that your son is safe and only lost a few replaceable items, you must be incredibly relieved! Best of luck for your auction, it is a wonderful thing you are doing!! I will follow the link :) ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...