31 January 2011

New Year=New Craft Challenge

I mentioned a little while ago that I was commencing the New Year=New Craft Challenge with the Creative Collective and Calico & Co.
Amanda from Calico & Co is one of a group of fabulous bloggers who set up the Collective and there are some great handmade crafts showcased over on their Flickr Group.
I'd been trying to think of a way to jazz up my magazine collection, when I remembered a post over at Kootoyoo early in December, for 'No sew decorations'.

Kirsty has used her decorations for the Christmas tree, but I found another way to use them.
My collection of paper, stamps, twine, and hole punch came out and here it is. A set of alphabet tags for my magazine holders.
I've only done the first few as letters, but I'm thinking I'll also do some for the titles - 'Inside Out', 'Vogue Living', 'Real Living' and so on. I think I have about 6 subscriptions now, some have been gifts from my sons.

Stay tuned and I'll show you the 'Title' Tags when I've finished them.

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I have been searching for twine like you have used but have had no luck finding it. Would love if you could share where you got this from.

    Tamara - One Craftee Mumma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...