19 February 2011

A thought for you...

'The person born with a talent they are meant to use,
will find their greatest happiness in using it.'
I visited Handmade Market Canberra today and met the lovely Jennie from Posie Patchwork for the first time.It was so nice to meet someone from the blogosphere finally, eventhough she was very busy and we only spoke for a little bit. She's a real salesperson. After every sale, 'You can find more at Shop Handmade', was her tag as she was finishing a sale. You go Jennie!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Terese, just getting your link for the Handmade Market blog post to go up tomorrow. I'll have to show Rachel & Julie who own Shop Handmade that you noticed how well i promote the Shop. It's funny going to work there on a Monday after the market as so many people really do come straight in to check out the Shop & say "well you told me to come & we're thrilled, it's gorgeous". Tee hee. I forgot to give you a little gift, please email me your postal address Terese, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...