03 March 2011

My Creative Space

Wow it's been a while since I did one of these.
Visit here for more fabulous Creative Spaces every Thursday on Kootoyoo.
I've been playing around with photoshop tonight as it's been a while since I did that also. I've started an eCourse on blogging and wanted to have a folder to keep my notes, so I decided I would 'decorate' it with some beautiful photos.
Part of the course in a week or 2 will be about styling your own photos at home. Now I still only have a point and shoot Fuji camera, which is fine, but when I saw my son's new Canon 7D, I now really really want a DSLR.
Be patient T!!
Tonight I hunted around the World Wide Web for some gorgeousness, settling on some very classic and subtle colours. Here's what I came up with.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The course sounds good i was thinking about doing it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...