13 March 2011

My Creative Space

My creative space today comes from my workroom, which is ALMOST in order. I've been toiling away for a while now trying to get it in to some sort of semblance of order.

The whole idea of doing this was to have a dedicated area to work from, with storage for everything...you know, everything in it's place yada yada!

I'm getting there...the problem is, my spaces for everything keep getting filled up with lovely little 'things' and then I need more spaces and places to store these 'things'. I don't think I'll ever be done with 'organising' the room. Well, that's what I like to call it...organising.

So, what's happening in my workroom. 

About 2 weeks ago, I received my FIRST ever sample pieces of MY VERY OWN designs. These were just some basic geometric and stripe patterns, but all the same they were MY DESIGNS...big YAY!!!

I'm yet to finish a couple of sling bags from the 'Circle Circle' collection, including a complimentary stripe.

Here's a photo of them as work in progress. Stay tuned as they will be up on the blog soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your very own fabric design....gorgeous! I'd love to have ago at something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stuff T! just thought I'd check out your adventures at spoonflower... keen to see those bags all finished!

    and yes PLEASE enter me in the giveaway (i luuuurv books)

    x tractorgirl

    rawmettle (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...