05 March 2011

A thought for you...

'It is human nature to stand in the middle of a thing.'
Marianne Moore - Poet
15 November, 1887 - 5 February, 1972
As part of the Blogging Your Way eCourse with decor8, we are asked to describe/illustrate what our blogs are for, how we want them to affect other people through thoughts and images, and what 'market' does our blog fit into.
I have to say I am indecisive, because there are so many things I would like to do. My sewing, my papercraft, some styling, some colour, my fabric design. 
I am unable to afford the time for a blog for each of them. So how do I go about making my blog cover all of that without it being TOO eclectic.
I thought I was on the right track, now I'm not so sure.
Maybe I need to rearrange a few things and have my 'pages' set up for each interest.
Next would be to give it a whole new look. Which I'm planning/working on at the moment. But what is my overall theme, and do I make it my main theme, then my Twitter and Facebook pages match!

AND do I move to Wordpress!
Oh the indecision!

1 comment:

  1. Love that image . . . so true. Glad to hear other people suffer from the same indecision I sometimes face. I want to do everything (blogwise and otherwise) and it is so hard to realize that there just isn't enough time or space . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...