13 April 2011

Creative Collective April Project - Eggcellent Easter

Here I am sitting in another hotel room, whiling away the hours. My job has taken me to Toowoomba for this week, which is great because it gave me an opportunity to drive here, so I was able to bring my own laptop to work on a few things.

I made a visit to Brisbane last weekend, on the way through to Toowoomba, and will head back there this Friday night.

There's a few Easter gifts I'll drop off to the family back in Brisbane this weekend, and then face the long trip back to Sydney on Saturday and Sunday.

A lot of my current projects have been gift tags, with the latest fitting in with the monthly project for The Creative Collective.


I'll get a few of them printed while I'm here so I have them ready to drop off this weekend, then when I get home I'll take some time to play around with the design and colours to make a set of maybe 6 or so.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...