23 July 2011

A day at the beach...

Unfortunately for Sydney-siders, this week has been pretty wet, wet, wet. In fact, I heard it was the wettest July in 50 years (??), so a trip to the beach wasn't on the cards this week for most of us. 

I've been playing around with my typography ideas again and have come up with this 'bus scroll', listing some beaches in the Forster-Tuncurry area, where the holiday house is.

It is such a beautiful stretch of the eastern seaboard of New South Wales.

This one is destined to be screen printed, maybe on plywood, and hung in the hallway downstairs.
If it comes out as I hope it will, you'll be able to find them on my 'Made it' store, along with my new 'Are we there yet, Mum' eye charts and 'Sweet Child of Mine' posters for boys and girls.

More creative spaces over here!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...