17 October 2011

My, how time flies...

My friend's little girl, Amelia was one last week!!

Her birthday has crept up so quickly. I suppose I've been a bit pre-occupied with the arrival of Baby Grove. We are all still waiting for that to happen. His due date was last Thursday, October 13, but based on the scans it's closer to today or tomorrow.

Oh well...babies arrive when they want to!

Here's a few photos of Amelia and her Mum and Dad, yesterday at her party by the beach. It's a bit hard to see, but Kasia has dressed Amelia in the outfit I made for her including the cap I finished and took to the party.

 Kasia and Amelia
 Kuba with Amelia and her birthday cake in the foreground.
 Mum, Dad and Amelia - she is such a happy baby!
It was a bit difficult to take a good photo of the cake. It was delicious. Kasia made a triple decker black forest cake with marinated sour cherries and cream filling.

Here are a couple of photos of the dress and cap, if you missed it in my last post.







1 comment:

  1. The colours are gorgeous & that beautiful Amelia makes one sweet model. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I value all comments. Hints & tips too, if you are happy to divulge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...